The main objective of public relations is to maintain a positive reputation of the brand and maintain a strategic relationship with the public, prospective community, parents, partners, students, employees and other stakeholders which leads to a positive image of MCAS and makes it seem honest, successful, important, and relevant.
* Assist the superintendent assessing and interpreting public attitudes.
* Carry out involvement and information activities which earn public understanding and support.
* Serve as public relations counsel to students.
* Handle all aspects of the school district’s publications such as external and internal newsletters, brochures, bulletins, letters.
* Promote positive media relations and coverage Continued.
* Facilitate communication about institutional advancement such as strategic planning, organizational change.
* Conduct formal and informal research to determine public opinion and attitude.
* Promote the school’s strengths/achievements, and its solutions to problems.
* Vigorously publicize student and staff achievements.
* Provide necessary information support for all meetings of the school admins.
* Represent the school in various community organizations.
* Promote the development of collaborative initiatives between the school and others.
01004041932 – 01021353409 – 0502588855
On our Facebook Page